Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • I'm really triggered at the moment, which means I want to SH. I get these urges and will fight them as long as I can, until they build up too much. This time it's different. It's coming in huge tidal waves that then fade. What I want to do actually scares me. I had a meltdown yesterday, an internal one. These are becoming more frequent, and on reflection it's always a Saturday,  when I think the week has just been too much, then any little thing Saturday and I'm tipped over the edge. The emotions feel like something over my skin and I find myself flexing my fingers a few inches from my body as if I'm somehow trying to grab at the feelings and pull them off. I'm researching, looking for info, and I've found some autism worksheets (I need to get printer ink). I'm desperately trying to help myself and I'm scared.

Thank you. I just needed to get that out somewhere. 

• I hope you feel better soon.

Reply Children
No Data