Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • This is not doing my autistic stress levels any good.

"Stop the world---I want to get off!" (a borrowed title)  Everywhere I look there is unease, division, uncertainty, and a general undertone of pending calamitous events.  I look at the big picture globally with China's surreptitious, clandestine, drive towards a new world order with its attempt to replace the international reserve status of the US dollar, with their further collusion with Russia and China's secretive  worldwide  infiltration's at all levels, e.g.my town's 900 year old Grammar School is now owned by China. The agenda 21 action plan devised at the UN Earth Summit held in Rio-de-Janeiro  on 13/06/1992 has now filtered through to the UK at local level with the most ridiculous, unworkable, access inconveniences.

The EU has swallowed agenda 21 hook line and sinker while there is considerable push back, e.g.:  The right-wing described Agenda 21 as a plot, disguised as an environmental movement, to end individual freedom and establish a one-world government and a new world order.(maybe under China?) Activists believed that the non-binding UN resolution was "the linchpin in a plot to subjugate humanity under an eco-totalitarian regime.

The UK's adoption of city driving restrictions, with pending control over how we spend our digital money is quickly drifting towards totalitarianism. What happened to our Magna Carta and our many other guaranteed freedoms of choice!  Why have we allowed ourselves to succumb to these political whims levering us to a controlled society like China's?  Wake up everyone!  This is the new reality.

• The REAL Communists aren't China, they're the US Teachers, and Academics, who push forward utopian collectivism.

• There are plenty of collectivists the world over.

Reply Children
No Data