Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • I hate it when I try to minimise a fell development, only to have a neurotypical force me into a relapse, by getting in my face and forcing me to relive to agitation. 

Depressive attacks to me, are the emergency-brake for my anxiety, what I need is to be distracted and allowed to internalise the issue. The last thing that I need is to be wound-up and pressed. 

So yeah I understand what you mean, neurotypicals getting frustrated, because your appeasement of them is cracked for moment, is super-rude and insensitive (which ironically is what they accuse us of)..Sweat smile

Reply Children
  • It's good job you explained as my initial thoughts were that you worked as lumberjack. *chortle*

I have been in the same situation many times.

• For example when I am in a complex-social situation, and I am masking to minimise my negative-impact on the situation, by letting my stressors remain present and affecting me. But the neurotypical-people I am with are angry that I am not appeasing them more, but they are ignorant of my limitations and overloads, so they think that pressing me into action or omission is right for the situation.