Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • Red tape. Red tape. Red tape.

First I realised I had probably used my credit card to pay for something at Christmas in the UK, and now had a small debt, luckily that does now seem resolved with no great trauma, then today Saatchi started chasing me for a Vat number, so I can sell my artworks. I worked out what this number might be, but it was classed as invalid. Great!!!

There was a sum of money to pay the Chamber of Commerce before the deadline, and took me on a rabbit's warren of complecoty, choosing passwords, and updating my personal details. Last year I had to close downn my old business as the rules were changed here, and staying the same would have meant extortionate contribution s to cough up every month, only now I'm not allowed to invoice to businesses. only private individuals.

Is that why Saatchi didn't reognise my Vat number? Ok, so tomorrow I call my accountant, or make a trip to the town hall next week. But one of my many. totally unreasonable quirks is that I can't stand not being able to finish what I set out to do.Now I have a headache too, and the cortisol is churning. Not good for tranquil longevity, I am sure. Kicking against the pricks, the archons, yet again. It will be interesting to see if that last p-word will get censored, as originally the expression has a biblical meaning, rather than being scatological in any way. 

• Nick Cave had an album from that quote. King James reference to God asking Saul why he persecuted Christians.

• Nick Cave is the first thing i think of when i hear the expression too. I have that album on CD.

Reply Children
No Data