Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • I had a very minor car accident on the way from work. No injuries and I have dash cam footage - insurer said it sounds like dual fault with minor damage to both cars. I'm shaky now I'm home and very stressed and annoyed at myself. Traffic was horrendous too so yeah. Wounded pride more than anything but having to deal with people all day then deal with all the insurance stuff I feel burnt out. I'm going to have a strong drink.

• Feet up, Love! Have some Me Time.

• Definitely. My partner got all the dash cam stuff off in case the other party claims because I couldn't deal with it but totally exhausted now. Thankful tomorrow is my day off so I can decompress but I know I'll be overthinking it for ages. Tomorrow will definitely be a feet up day.

• Definitely. My partner got all the dash cam stuff off in case the other party claims because I couldn't deal with it but totally exhausted now. Thankful tomorrow is my day off so I can decompress but I know I'll be overthinking it for ages. Tomorrow will definitely be a feet up day.

Children