Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • My day was ok but not great. I hear this girls been saying things about my sister again so I need to talk to her at some point 

Why can't people just be nice?? 

No one chooses to have downs or autism or whatever 

When we left this afternoon she held my hand and I saw these girls grinning at her. 

Think I will tell a teacher if it doesn't stop

*sighs*....

• Fear of difference will always lead to cruelty - at least for a long time yet to come, we're hundreds of years off something more enlightened. Thankfully most children will not behave like that, but some will. Victims of their own upbringing. Still needs to be addressed of course, and I hope your efforts have some positive effect.  

• Fear of difference will always lead to cruelty - at least for a long time yet to come, we're hundreds of years off something more enlightened. Thankfully most children will not behave like that, but some will. Victims of their own upbringing. Still needs to be addressed of course, and I hope your efforts have some positive effect.  

Children
No Data