Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • I've had enough of people, had enough of being the joke, of being looked at as people (Work colleagues) whisper to each other. I do not see the purpose of gossiping, what does it actually achieve. I'm not bothered at being left out, or even forgotten, that's a lot more welcome than being talked about. There are days when I'm invisible and days where I seem to be a source of amusement. I'm struggling in all areas of my life and no place is comfortable, for one reason or another. I've had enough of it all.

• I think gossip has probably been a part of the human social dynamic since we evolved the ability to vocalize language. 

Have you read A Survival Guide For People With Aspergers Syndrome by Marc Segar?  It's available for free online.  (Note :He calls it Aspergers because that was what it was called in the 1990's.  If you are diagnosed with ASD/ASC you may also find the guide useful)

• I think gossip has probably been a part of the human social dynamic since we evolved the ability to vocalize language. 

Have you read A Survival Guide For People With Aspergers Syndrome by Marc Segar?  It's available for free online.  (Note :He calls it Aspergers because that was what it was called in the 1990's.  If you are diagnosed with ASD/ASC you may also find the guide useful)

Children