Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents Reply Children
  • Well I hated 1977. It was absolutely miserable after havi g enjoyed two 'real' summers

• 1976: the long hot summer - did you like that part or find it a bit much? It's kind of legendary. I think I was so keen to avoid the heatwave I didn't bother to exist until the next year. 

• My favourite year was 1992. Unbelievable year, for music, after discovering the UK Top Forty.

• Thanks Debbie. Since my mum split with dad I've done my best to be more grown up and look after her :0)

Such a good idea to make a page on it. I just saw you made one

Starting your relationship on 2007 is so special. Congrats so happy it worked for you

and more congrats on getting diagnosed! I was diagnosed because of my teacher she saw it because her own daughter had autism. 

My fave year was 2015 my mum and dad were still together I was still at primary school, and that year I went nature camping with my brother. It was so funny we set up this really rubbish tent and it fell down on top of us and we both just led there laughing

My happiest memory that is and my fave year ever. 

Yours all sound special espec of your husband and friends. I wish I had friends like you your so nice

• Yes.  Caring for others from a young age does give you a sense of responsibility, and from what I've read, you are doing an excellent job of it.

Also, you write very well.

I can't answer you simply, because there are several really good years.

One would be 1976, whilst still at school, meeting a (still) close friend.

One would be around 1992, when I started to see a wonderful psycho/sexual psychologist.

One would be 1992, meeting my other close friend.

One would be 2007, starting a relationship with my now husband.

One would be when I was able to give up work, a few years ago.

One would be last year re my autism diagnosis (and joining this forum).

This question would actually make an excellent thread.

These are life milestones.  Different perhaps from the ones we are meant to consider so.

There are of course really good years for me in history, but that might need to be another thread, and probably would result in a bun fight!

Do you have a favourite year?

• That's so cool. What's your fave year you lived through?

Thanks I think having my little sis made me more mature so I can be there for her as she's got downs.

• I don't know how old everyone else is but I'm 16

You are the same age as me if you reverse the numbers.

You sound very mature for your age.