Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • Anger is something I suppressed for years, definitely from adolescence until very recently. I actually thought this was a positive, not expressing anger, but during my latest psych ward stay I came to understand that internalising my distress, by accepting myself as a victim, actually did me serious harm. It’s something I’m still really struggling to express effectively but when done rationally and appropriately directed I’m discovering anger can actually be a positive thing 

• Anger is something I suppressed for years, definitely from adolescence until very recently. I actually thought this was a positive, not expressing anger, but during my latest psych ward stay I came to understand that internalising my distress, by accepting myself as a victim, actually did me serious harm. It’s something I’m still really struggling to express effectively but when done rationally and appropriately directed I’m discovering anger can actually be a positive thing 

Children