Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • I have a massively short fuse, for instance yesterday, a trolleybus drew up, I was all set to go, then we seemed to be delayed as the driver started messing with something. Then he says there's something wrong, and we can't go.

More often, it's things like my own clumsiness, or the cat litter/bin bag splitting, letting  something delightful spill everywhere!

Worse it is probably bitter and twisted brooding about wrongs done towards my good person from way back that can never be corrected that can be a speciality of mine. Sad, and unproductive, I know.

Today I feel too dopey and sleepy for anything, hour gone forwards and all, just relieved there's no more work today. My classes were either over over chatty or sluggish this morning too. A massive cold front has now rolled in, so it's bye bye spring and hello again, winter. There are are warnings of snow  tomorrow in places, too. 

• I would speculate that most Autistics have been through a great deal of human suffering.  No easy cross to bear.

• Tony Attwood mentioned something about ruminating over having been bullied or treated badly, but I don't know what advice he had to give over that.

• Autistics are just meant to be ruminative i think.  So we can solve problems.

Reply Children
No Data