Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • Toothache has been driving me mad for days now. I got some temporary relief from it in an emergency dental appointment mid week. But whatever was put  in place to cover the fracture must have crumbled away again as it’s agony. Even with painkillers. I’m supposed to make it to June like this - that’s when the permanent filling will be done - but I’ll be insane by then if this level keeps up. It’s an 11/10 level of pain. I think I’ll beg them to see me this week again. In the meantime, the greater crossness I would otherwise be feeling has been tempered by the nicer parts of my day - especially some characteristically very  kind words from a truly thoughtful online friend. 

• You can phone 111 for emergency dentist appointments if it’s bad 

• It could come to that! I think it might be different here in NI- I read online that you could only use your own dentist or the weekend emergency dental clinic in the hospital that operates for a total of four hours over the weekend but not without phoning ahead. 

• It could come to that! I think it might be different here in NI- I read online that you could only use your own dentist or the weekend emergency dental clinic in the hospital that operates for a total of four hours over the weekend but not without phoning ahead. 

Children