Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • Sorry you were feeling angry mate. I hope things are better for you now. Slight smile

Today's been a hard day. It's been a long week to be honest, exhausting, a lot of masking and stress to deal with. Hope this week will be better than last. 

• Sorry you were feeling angry mate. I hope things are better for you now. Slight smile

Today's been a hard day. It's been a long week to be honest, exhausting, a lot of masking and stress to deal with. Hope this week will be better than last. 

Children
  • I'm the same in real life as i am on here. I argue a lot.  Debate if you want to be middle class about it.  A career in Politics would have been ideal for me, if i didn't have Autism, but i do and i struggle in life.  Just finding real life friends is beyond me at the moment.

Thankyou for the well wishes.  Always a pleasure to speak to Elvis. Slight smile