What foods do you dislike/like.

I eat a lot of fruit. Mostly cantaloupe melon, cherries and strawberries. I like spicy chicken wings. The skin has to be crispy so I finish them in the air fryer. Steak is good. I like a ribeye  medium rare. I skip the sides.. Sharwarma is always on the nenu.

Foods I don't like are marzipan, liquorice and marshmellow. Just no.

Parents
  • Love sourdough pizza, goats cheese, nuts (all), homemade pesto (with pistachios), full fat Greek yogurt, berries and eggs are the things I eat the most of. Steak = bad texture, chicken drumsticks = bad texture, squid, mussels or clams you guessed it = bad texture, pate = bad texture and stinks, gherkins or crab sticks yuk. I could go on. Sometimes weirdly if I’m eating something I like but think of something I don’t like I can end up throwing it away, it happens if I eat omelette sometimes. 

• Love sourdough pizza, goats cheese, nuts (all), homemade pesto (with pistachios), full fat Greek yogurt, berries and eggs are the things I eat the most of. Steak = bad texture, chicken drumsticks = bad texture, squid, mussels or clams you guessed it = bad texture, pate = bad texture and stinks, gherkins or crab sticks yuk. I could go on. Sometimes weirdly if I’m eating something I like but think of something I don’t like I can end up throwing it away, it happens if I eat omelette sometimes. 

Children
No Data