What foods do you dislike/like.

I eat a lot of fruit. Mostly cantaloupe melon, cherries and strawberries. I like spicy chicken wings. The skin has to be crispy so I finish them in the air fryer. Steak is good. I like a ribeye  medium rare. I skip the sides.. Sharwarma is always on the nenu.

Foods I don't like are marzipan, liquorice and marshmellow. Just no.

Parents
  • In no particular order.

Like: seafood, fruit- grapes, mango,melon,cherries,strawberries, to name but a few, flavoured chicken wings and spare ribs, honey glazed ham, boiled bacon with onion sauce and pease pudding, beef dripping sandwiches, full English breakfast, lamb stew, paella, prawn korma,pancake rolls,beef and onion, various fried rice and chow mein, sweet and sour chicken/pork/prawn balls, seafood pizza, ham and pineapple pizza, sherry trifle, pea and ham soup, asparagus soup,French onion soup, bread pudding, Apple turnovers with cream, shepherds pie, fish casserole, spaghetti bolognese., medium rare steak with all the trimmings,- and so much more !

Dislikes: broad beans,butter beans,olives,lentils,cous cous,

• In no particular order.

Like: seafood, fruit- grapes, mango,melon,cherries,strawberries, to name but a few, flavoured chicken wings and spare ribs, honey glazed ham, boiled bacon with onion sauce and pease pudding, beef dripping sandwiches, full English breakfast, lamb stew, paella, prawn korma,pancake rolls,beef and onion, various fried rice and chow mein, sweet and sour chicken/pork/prawn balls, seafood pizza, ham and pineapple pizza, sherry trifle, pea and ham soup, asparagus soup,French onion soup, bread pudding, Apple turnovers with cream, shepherds pie, fish casserole, spaghetti bolognese., medium rare steak with all the trimmings,- and so much more !

Dislikes: broad beans,butter beans,olives,lentils,cous cous,

Children
No Data