Mental health

My mental health is poor. Hardly surprising as I've got a few problems like the autism and I lost my mum who was like my rock. I feel depressed a lot which I'm trying to get through but it's so hard. I have a lot of built up self hatred and at times I don't particularly want to be here anymore. Try to avoid the news because it's depressing and makes me feel worse. The rest of my family don't like me and I have no one else in my life to turn to except my dog Biscuit x

Sorry. Rant over x

Parents
  • autism isn't a 'problem' I know it might feel that way but it's imposed by society on us

watch this https://youtu.be/A1AUdaH-EPM

rant is good thing to do when you feel like it, you can do it on this forum whenever you need

I like the name Biscuit. If I ever find a flat where I can have cats, I will adopt two and name them Blink and Cheescake

• Hi Mariusz, thanks for the video link. Looks interesting I'll give it a watch. Thank you.

I don't like to rant makes me feel bad for foisting everything on everyone else, but thank you, I do appreciate it. X

Aw thank you. I love her name. I hope you get that flat, your names for them rock! They are so fitting Slight smile

• Hi Mariusz, thanks for the video link. Looks interesting I'll give it a watch. Thank you.

I don't like to rant makes me feel bad for foisting everything on everyone else, but thank you, I do appreciate it. X

Aw thank you. I love her name. I hope you get that flat, your names for them rock! They are so fitting Slight smile

Children
No Data