Mental health

My mental health is poor. Hardly surprising as I've got a few problems like the autism and I lost my mum who was like my rock. I feel depressed a lot which I'm trying to get through but it's so hard. I have a lot of built up self hatred and at times I don't particularly want to be here anymore. Try to avoid the news because it's depressing and makes me feel worse. The rest of my family don't like me and I have no one else in my life to turn to except my dog Biscuit x

Sorry. Rant over x

Parents
  • autism isn't a 'problem' I know it might feel that way but it's imposed by society on us

watch this https://youtu.be/A1AUdaH-EPM

rant is good thing to do when you feel like it, you can do it on this forum whenever you need

I like the name Biscuit. If I ever find a flat where I can have cats, I will adopt two and name them Blink and Cheescake

• Yep more or less get that if we weren't viewed as leaders seen as unfit to reproduce offspring or made out to look like criminals by overly sensitive NTs that purely try and sabatoge is through life cause they see us being unfit for society or burdens then yes our lives would probably be a lot more average and easy to manager. Have you ever wondered why NTs make us out to look violent when we're not it's because they hide and bait us untill we do lash out then try and set is up so were taken out of society and out of the system so when I say it feels like it's us against them I mean it's us against them 

• Yep more or less get that if we weren't viewed as leaders seen as unfit to reproduce offspring or made out to look like criminals by overly sensitive NTs that purely try and sabatoge is through life cause they see us being unfit for society or burdens then yes our lives would probably be a lot more average and easy to manager. Have you ever wondered why NTs make us out to look violent when we're not it's because they hide and bait us untill we do lash out then try and set is up so were taken out of society and out of the system so when I say it feels like it's us against them I mean it's us against them 

Children
No Data