Mental health

My mental health is poor. Hardly surprising as I've got a few problems like the autism and I lost my mum who was like my rock. I feel depressed a lot which I'm trying to get through but it's so hard. I have a lot of built up self hatred and at times I don't particularly want to be here anymore. Try to avoid the news because it's depressing and makes me feel worse. The rest of my family don't like me and I have no one else in my life to turn to except my dog Biscuit x

Sorry. Rant over x

Parents
  • Probably PTSD a lot of us on the spectrum haven't found a way of dealing it but I do too. Due the way I've been treated because of my condition not understanding others not being able to understand me. Sorry to here about your mum I'd probably feel the same way once my folks eventually pass. Question how I'll manage on my own at times life feels like a time bomb counting down that dreaded day too as if I'm running out because of it. Hence pickle Rick as my username cause in the series he turns himself into a pickle out of self hatred and loving just to challenge him self to see if he will survive as one. Not sure I'm the one to help but your not alone in how you feel the Autistics who haven't realised this are the ones who are lucky enough to be sheltered still by there parents. 

• Thank you for replying I do appreciate it. I'm sorry you've been treated bad. I've been mistreated a lot, people hear autism and then suddenly you're treated like dirt. That's been my experience so far. I'm glad you still have your mum and I hope you do for many longer years. I couldn't believe it the day my mum died. I was 16 at the time it's been 10 year and I'm feeling worse. Hoping it will get easier soon. Take care pickle x

• Thank you for replying I do appreciate it. I'm sorry you've been treated bad. I've been mistreated a lot, people hear autism and then suddenly you're treated like dirt. That's been my experience so far. I'm glad you still have your mum and I hope you do for many longer years. I couldn't believe it the day my mum died. I was 16 at the time it's been 10 year and I'm feeling worse. Hoping it will get easier soon. Take care pickle x

Children
No Data