I haven't been able to cry in a long time.

Hi

It's been a long time since I could easily cry, life got harder and really messed up, and I've been through allot. So many things that hurt so much I wish I could cry and I can't even. I don't really know what to do and I feel like I'm going to just snap one day. My mental health is pretty poor but I still do whatever I can to survive and try to succeed. Nomatter what, something big or fucked up happens that sets me back. Id visit a hospital but can't afford to miss work, I really need help and it feels like I'll never get it. This isn't a cry for help I just really badly need to let this out. I'm getting sick of constant suffering

Parents
  • Your mind has a self protection mechanism which protects itself from pain. Basically you are an observer in your own body. Dont fight it because it brings on nasty symptoms mentally. Remember, you WILL be ok. I promise.

• Your mind has a self protection mechanism which protects itself from pain. Basically you are an observer in your own body. Dont fight it because it brings on nasty symptoms mentally. Remember, you WILL be ok. I promise.

Children
No Data