How do you find your happiness?

Hi

When you feel like that depression is settling in, and this is it.

How do you find that happiness?

How do you find the power to see another day?

When depression hugs you and says, “this is what you deserve and this is where you belong” how do you say, “no I deserve better”

What helps you?

Parents
  • i accept that i deserve it and that i must have done something really bad either in this life or a past life and that i deserve this or have to suffer through it as punishment and that wanting out of the punishment just kicks the can down the road and you will get it eventually either in this life or another again maybe worse for delaying it and snowballing it.

acceptance makes it easier sometimes when you think on it. i think that is one thing that religions touched on so someone must have thought on it before like that. accepting your suffering for your sin, giving yourself more to pay off more moral debt. not that im religious, more philosophical, but every thought is philosophical and everything is created from someones thought. philosophy is bound in thinking upon depression and your miserable place in life and finding a way to live with it all and accept it.

• i accept that i deserve it and that i must have done something really bad either in this life or a past life and that i deserve this or have to suffer through it as punishment and that wanting out of the punishment just kicks the can down the road and you will get it eventually either in this life or another again maybe worse for delaying it and snowballing it.

acceptance makes it easier sometimes when you think on it. i think that is one thing that religions touched on so someone must have thought on it before like that. accepting your suffering for your sin, giving yourself more to pay off more moral debt. not that im religious, more philosophical, but every thought is philosophical and everything is created from someones thought. philosophy is bound in thinking upon depression and your miserable place in life and finding a way to live with it all and accept it.

Children
  • i must have done something really bad either in this life or a past life

I think this regularly

• plus when you think on it. your emotions show that your alive. your existing. without these strong feeling emotions its like you dont exist. your emotional storms are proof of your existance, of your experiencing the world. id assume once we are dead and outside our bodies perhaps we miss these feelings that we now dont like, for these feelings, even utter despair and sadness are all a part of being alive and experiencing and feeling the world. emotion is likely a drug to us that we miss when we are out of our material bodily lives.