How do you find your happiness?

Hi

When you feel like that depression is settling in, and this is it.

How do you find that happiness?

How do you find the power to see another day?

When depression hugs you and says, “this is what you deserve and this is where you belong” how do you say, “no I deserve better”

What helps you?

Parents
  • Nature.. It puts everything into perspective for me. It's hard for me to look at all the beauty around me and think the world is a shitty place!

Music. It moves my soul and makes me feel better and when I can't find the words to explain how I'm feeling, songs can. 

Last but not least.. Knowing that it is just a feeling, your thoughts are not facts, and the feeling will pass. 

• Nature.. It puts everything into perspective for me. It's hard for me to look at all the beauty around me and think the world is a shitty place!

Music. It moves my soul and makes me feel better and when I can't find the words to explain how I'm feeling, songs can. 

Last but not least.. Knowing that it is just a feeling, your thoughts are not facts, and the feeling will pass. 

Children
  • Hi like your user name, is that after Stone Roses tune of the same name or am I totally wrong.

Being mindful, relaxing music and nature when I can get myself out there to experience it instead of aimlessly walking around my neighbourhood.