How do you find your happiness?

Hi

When you feel like that depression is settling in, and this is it.

How do you find that happiness?

How do you find the power to see another day?

When depression hugs you and says, “this is what you deserve and this is where you belong” how do you say, “no I deserve better”

What helps you?

Parents
  • I find happiness and joy in my dad and who I believe is Jesus Christ

I'm not sure if I am misreading or you mis-wrote, or something else, but are you saying you believe your dad is Jesus Christ?

• No, my dad is one person I’ve seen and were brought up by. Who I believe is Jesus Christ I haven’t seen which is why I say “I believe,” I believe in Christ through spiritual experiences.

Please don’t be full of profanity and mockery, perhaps you should learn what “and” means.

”my dad and/+ who I believe is Jesus Christ.”  dad + Jesus Christ = 2 beings, you think I have 2 dads, talk about mind blowing. My mind is blown that you think 1 human has 2 biological dads.

• No, my dad is one person I’ve seen and were brought up by. Who I believe is Jesus Christ I haven’t seen which is why I say “I believe,” I believe in Christ through spiritual experiences.

Please don’t be full of profanity and mockery, perhaps you should learn what “and” means.

”my dad and/+ who I believe is Jesus Christ.”  dad + Jesus Christ = 2 beings, you think I have 2 dads, talk about mind blowing. My mind is blown that you think 1 human has 2 biological dads.

Children