How do you find your happiness?

Hi

When you feel like that depression is settling in, and this is it.

How do you find that happiness?

How do you find the power to see another day?

When depression hugs you and says, “this is what you deserve and this is where you belong” how do you say, “no I deserve better”

What helps you?

Parents
  • Having a job and purpose I guess. Helps me appreciate my free time more. If your just playing Xbox all day or doing a hobby day eventually what you use to enjoy feels like work in the end so you almost need work to balance out that cycle. I've been much happier and been able to enjoy things I didn't use again since starting work. So having purpose I guess brings me happiness.  Doing the same thing every day though causes depression I realise that now. Also traveling and seeing the world getting tattoos etc. 

• Having a job and purpose I guess. Helps me appreciate my free time more. If your just playing Xbox all day or doing a hobby day eventually what you use to enjoy feels like work in the end so you almost need work to balance out that cycle. I've been much happier and been able to enjoy things I didn't use again since starting work. So having purpose I guess brings me happiness.  Doing the same thing every day though causes depression I realise that now. Also traveling and seeing the world getting tattoos etc. 

Children
No Data