Mental health

Hi just wanted to know how everyone's mental health is. I'm mid 20s now and in the last five years mine has been terrible and currently I'm in a really bad place. I've been in hospital four times and tried to end my life twice. I'm not proud of that but I can't help it it's just the way I'm feeling lately. My main problems are depression, ptsd, ocd, anxiety and psychotic disorder. I have medication and frequent assessments which usually land me in hospital.

Is this related to Autism or is it just one of those things? I don't know much about it.

Parents
  • I have talked with a lot of different therapists over the years. Some help, some make things worse. I know that it's terrible to have to go through your history with every new therapist, but in my experience, "shopping around" until you find someone that you click with can really help. One of the aspects about depression that really sucks, at least for me, is that I have to advocate so hard for myself, when I'm so exhausted to begin with. How long until uni starts up again?

• I have talked with a lot of different therapists over the years. Some help, some make things worse. I know that it's terrible to have to go through your history with every new therapist, but in my experience, "shopping around" until you find someone that you click with can really help. One of the aspects about depression that really sucks, at least for me, is that I have to advocate so hard for myself, when I'm so exhausted to begin with. How long until uni starts up again?

Children
No Data