Mental health

Hi just wanted to know how everyone's mental health is. I'm mid 20s now and in the last five years mine has been terrible and currently I'm in a really bad place. I've been in hospital four times and tried to end my life twice. I'm not proud of that but I can't help it it's just the way I'm feeling lately. My main problems are depression, ptsd, ocd, anxiety and psychotic disorder. I have medication and frequent assessments which usually land me in hospital.

Is this related to Autism or is it just one of those things? I don't know much about it.

Parents
  • This seems to be a multifaceted problem, it would be very hard fod me to imagine what you to go through.

If I would make a guess from my experience about the conditions you face, I think autism can play a role where you might be less aware of your feelings until your conditions flares up from a compulsive trauma response, so you feel less in control.

Does this sound right to you?

• This seems to be a multifaceted problem, it would be very hard fod me to imagine what you to go through.

If I would make a guess from my experience about the conditions you face, I think autism can play a role where you might be less aware of your feelings until your conditions flares up from a compulsive trauma response, so you feel less in control.

Does this sound right to you?

Children
  • Hi ninja yeah I think your spot on. It's like it builds and builds and then suddenly explodes but I don't notice it until it's way to late and then I don't know how to get back in control. Like being in a tornado spinning round and round and I can't get out.