Mental health

Hi just wanted to know how everyone's mental health is. I'm mid 20s now and in the last five years mine has been terrible and currently I'm in a really bad place. I've been in hospital four times and tried to end my life twice. I'm not proud of that but I can't help it it's just the way I'm feeling lately. My main problems are depression, ptsd, ocd, anxiety and psychotic disorder. I have medication and frequent assessments which usually land me in hospital.

Is this related to Autism or is it just one of those things? I don't know much about it.

Parents
  • I hope you’re ok.  The things you write about are what helped me being diagnosed with ASD. I’ve learnt what helps me.. for example my guitar, but sometimes I’m to overwhelmed and all shakes.. then I walk the dog. This helps me a lot.. owning a German shepherd is social distancing and space is given, I pull all my thought into him because I have to.. pulls me back to reality.. but normally my guitar.. I also have a playlist on my phone, called depression change.. it’s hyper nu-metal and it works no matter what. But I’m a loud singer ha  sorry to ramble on

• I hope you’re ok.  The things you write about are what helped me being diagnosed with ASD. I’ve learnt what helps me.. for example my guitar, but sometimes I’m to overwhelmed and all shakes.. then I walk the dog. This helps me a lot.. owning a German shepherd is social distancing and space is given, I pull all my thought into him because I have to.. pulls me back to reality.. but normally my guitar.. I also have a playlist on my phone, called depression change.. it’s hyper nu-metal and it works no matter what. But I’m a loud singer ha  sorry to ramble on

Children
  • Hey nice guitar is good, a good way of unwinding. I used to play a few years ago I played love story by taylor and was learning Romeo and Juliet by dire straits. I understand when your overwhelmed and anxious tho makes it hard to play.

Your doggy sounds so cute! I'd love a dog for support and company but it's not possible at this time. The last pet I had died and it was kind of my fault so I avoid animals and pets at the moment.

What songs do you play on your guitar and what do you like to sing? Slight smile