GCSE studying

I'm really struggling with getting myself to study for my GCSE mocks. I revised a lot for some smaller exams at the beginning of the year but the results i got were terrible and honestly I don't think there is much point in revising for these. I know i have to but whenever I try to start I get so angry and frustrated and just end up not doing anything. It's not that I don't have any revision materials but the fact I don't know how to. Any tips?

Parents
  • Try BBC Bitesize or something similar, where you can do online tests to test yourself.  These computer based multiple choice tests are confidential, don't count if you get low marks and can help you improve for real exams.

• I can say with my personal experience that BBC Bitesize really doesn't help. I wish it did but it didn't. I was literally told by my own teachers at GCSEs not to even bother with it. Some websites work but BBC Bitesize just doesn't,

I guess that was just me though.

• I can say with my personal experience that BBC Bitesize really doesn't help. I wish it did but it didn't. I was literally told by my own teachers at GCSEs not to even bother with it. Some websites work but BBC Bitesize just doesn't,

I guess that was just me though.

Children
No Data