Depression and anxiety

Having depression and anxiety is so hard especially when I’m autistic i thind it hard to talk to people on how I feel I get nervous and shaky and usually start crying and I feel alone because I don’t have no friends and been bullied for it I just want support I been on a waiting list for Cambs for a year and things been bad and people say call sarmaritons but my social anxiety and my understanding is very difficult I feel like I don’t deserve support because of who I am 

Parents
  • Yep this is me all over. I think my anxiety makes others nervous around me too as I'm so shakey out out in public these days and get emotional over stupid things that a regular person could just shrug off. I cry myself to sleep sometimes then feel pathetic after like what I am crying for and telling myself to man up. Usually when I think about if anything would happen to parents I wouldn't have anyone left to understand means being alone scares me even though I already spend most of my days of my days alone cause to much social interactions drains me. It's like a catch 22 situion. Stuck between a rock and hard place so to speak.

• Yep this is me all over. I think my anxiety makes others nervous around me too as I'm so shakey out out in public these days and get emotional over stupid things that a regular person could just shrug off. I cry myself to sleep sometimes then feel pathetic after like what I am crying for and telling myself to man up. Usually when I think about if anything would happen to parents I wouldn't have anyone left to understand means being alone scares me even though I already spend most of my days of my days alone cause to much social interactions drains me. It's like a catch 22 situion. Stuck between a rock and hard place so to speak.

Children
No Data