Depression and anxiety

Having depression and anxiety is so hard especially when I’m autistic i thind it hard to talk to people on how I feel I get nervous and shaky and usually start crying and I feel alone because I don’t have no friends and been bullied for it I just want support I been on a waiting list for Cambs for a year and things been bad and people say call sarmaritons but my social anxiety and my understanding is very difficult I feel like I don’t deserve support because of who I am 

Parents
  • I think you do deserve support because you're a human being. The Samaratins will always support you and there are other ways to get in touch with them other than just a phone call, which I can't imagine doing myself because I hate using the phone if I don't have an entire conversation read. They will give you the time you need if you do decide to call.

I struggle with depression and anxiety and it can be hard to communicate how it affects me and how it makes me feel to people. I've been bullied and been rejected by friends before because of my mental health and autistic traits but no one deserves this. You only need people in your life who truly care about you.

If you feel like you are struggling it may help to contact your doctor and they can try to get support sooner. Take a note of what you are struggling with and what support you need and use this to help you. You are definitely not alone.

• I have talked to my doctor they just say I can’t do nothing your on a waiting list so you have to wait and they never give me text lines or anything i ended up in hospital because I done something stupid and my mum just don’t help and I am alone who here and what you mean by there other ways of contacting samaritons my brother said they useless and I tried child line and other they just call the police or they end the chat because it been past the limit of time I’m not a fast typer and they came at 4:00am one and this made me scared and my mum was arguing at me because she had work and everything is to much 

• I have talked to my doctor they just say I can’t do nothing your on a waiting list so you have to wait and they never give me text lines or anything i ended up in hospital because I done something stupid and my mum just don’t help and I am alone who here and what you mean by there other ways of contacting samaritons my brother said they useless and I tried child line and other they just call the police or they end the chat because it been past the limit of time I’m not a fast typer and they came at 4:00am one and this made me scared and my mum was arguing at me because she had work and everything is to much 

Children
No Data