<-10> <+10> How Do You Feel Right Now?

How Do You Feel Right Now on a scale of -10 to +10 ? 

Parents
  • About a 0. We had new flooring laid in the kitchen today, which was a anxiety inducing, as I was the only one home. I am now over that, but the faff of moving back ino place and re-plumbing the white-goods is still hanging over me. Worried

• Ugh. Workmen. I hate being alone with them. Once, two of them went into my bedroom to fix the electricity...and stood in there discussing their sex lives! I had my 6 year old daughter at home so I had to defend her. I told them to get out of my bedroom and go downstairs. My bedroom is private! Cheeky sods. And another one tried to bully me about my gate which was broken by a car crashing into it, saying it was about to fall down anyway, we never used it and the car had only tapped it.

I hate workmen.

• Ugh. Workmen. I hate being alone with them. Once, two of them went into my bedroom to fix the electricity...and stood in there discussing their sex lives! I had my 6 year old daughter at home so I had to defend her. I told them to get out of my bedroom and go downstairs. My bedroom is private! Cheeky sods. And another one tried to bully me about my gate which was broken by a car crashing into it, saying it was about to fall down anyway, we never used it and the car had only tapped it.

I hate workmen.

Children