Meltdowns/Negative thoughts

Hi, I've been dealing with a huge amount of mental health issues from a very early age. I've been in and out of therapy over the years, medication group support I've tried everything I've had offered and even basic life changes to try everything. I'm having a lot of intense suicidal thoughts and normally I can push them away, find help I'm not sure I just survive though it somehow. But each time I go though this I feel less like me, like I have less hope less life I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm in a really dark place and I've reached out to all the professionals I can and done all they've suggested so far. I have a long wait before I see anyone. I'm just wondering if anyone else can relate to this, anyone who wants to talk deep conversation or just to take our minds off of everything. I just need something I have no idea what it is, or what to do. I just don't know anymore but please if anyone wants to talk or help or.. Message because I really feel like I'm loosing myself, my head is never calm, I'm never okay. Sorry if I'm not supposed to write messages like this I'm just very lost on where to go to find people who can relate to me. 

Parents
  • so sorry i missed your discussion

u can talk to me ,

first lets start  slowly

you suffer from social anxiety and  depression but are u autistic as well ?

Are you on medication for depression and/or anxiety or anything else?

Have u told your GP about your suicidal thoughts ? 

do u have family or a partner or siblings that can help you.  dont worry if u dont ?

are u in the UK?

having said all that i also recommend the Samaritians they can be phoned or IM ed 

you are doing very well u have successfully been holding them at bay. Just Saying.

talk about your suicidal thoughts               thats the key             talk about them 

• Yeah suffer from all of that & I'm autistic. 

Yes I'm medicated for both. 

Yes, I've told my GP many times, but have contacted them recently. 

No I don't have anyone to help. 

I'm in the UK. 

I've text a suicidal prevention number I just don't know what to say and it's almost more stressful. 

Hope I answered them all. 

• Yeah suffer from all of that & I'm autistic. 

Yes I'm medicated for both. 

Yes, I've told my GP many times, but have contacted them recently. 

No I don't have anyone to help. 

I'm in the UK. 

I've text a suicidal prevention number I just don't know what to say and it's almost more stressful. 

Hope I answered them all. 

Children
No Data