Meltdowns/Negative thoughts

Hi, I've been dealing with a huge amount of mental health issues from a very early age. I've been in and out of therapy over the years, medication group support I've tried everything I've had offered and even basic life changes to try everything. I'm having a lot of intense suicidal thoughts and normally I can push them away, find help I'm not sure I just survive though it somehow. But each time I go though this I feel less like me, like I have less hope less life I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm in a really dark place and I've reached out to all the professionals I can and done all they've suggested so far. I have a long wait before I see anyone. I'm just wondering if anyone else can relate to this, anyone who wants to talk deep conversation or just to take our minds off of everything. I just need something I have no idea what it is, or what to do. I just don't know anymore but please if anyone wants to talk or help or.. Message because I really feel like I'm loosing myself, my head is never calm, I'm never okay. Sorry if I'm not supposed to write messages like this I'm just very lost on where to go to find people who can relate to me. 

• i have regular suicidal thoughts.

i have a technique which helps u detach from your suicidal thoughts which i have found is a very good tool in general and i apply it everyday.

what was ur response of your GP to u saying u where having Suicidal thoughts ?

• Thank you for that. It did help. I have an autoimmune condition so I lack a lot of things I need honestly. Which definitely doesn't help. And I have a few but I always feel alone in them, I don't have friends which is a big struggle for me aswell. I do feel like I'm just surviving. 

• Yeah suffer from all of that & I'm autistic. 

Yes I'm medicated for both. 

Yes, I've told my GP many times, but have contacted them recently. 

No I don't have anyone to help. 

I'm in the UK. 

I've text a suicidal prevention number I just don't know what to say and it's almost more stressful. 

Hope I answered them all. 

• I'm so sorry youre going through this. I've gone through really difficult times in life and my son has struggled with depression. 

One thing I've noticed is life is a little more tolerable when I feel I can breathe - the space I'm existing in doesn't feel oppressive. But also, I've been encouraged to, and also discovered it's made a difference to take a daily multi-vitamin. My son struggled with sucidal depression and hated anti-depressants, so we took him off those and I started him on a micro-dose of mushroom compound + ashwaganda. It made a gigantic difference and helped with deficiancy. He was able to cope a bit better with other difficulties.

While external stuggles may not always disappear, just having a better functioning biology has allowed me to take some next steps and think through them and create exit strategies. 

Sometimes it can help to get bloodwork taken and find out if there's something you might need to suppliment. Or if a dietary change could help? I also think isolation can really compound everything. Do you have any particular hobbies or interests where there would be a like minded group you could join? 

I hope this sounds helpful! If not, apologies. There's always so much in life bearing down on all of us. It's never enjoyable in the least to feel like I'm always just surviving and never 'thiving'. x

• so sorry i missed your discussion

u can talk to me ,

first lets start  slowly

you suffer from social anxiety and  depression but are u autistic as well ?

Are you on medication for depression and/or anxiety or anything else?

Have u told your GP about your suicidal thoughts ? 

do u have family or a partner or siblings that can help you.  dont worry if u dont ?

are u in the UK?

having said all that i also recommend the Samaritians they can be phoned or IM ed 

you are doing very well u have successfully been holding them at bay. Just Saying.

talk about your suicidal thoughts               thats the key             talk about them 

• Hello ,

I’m sorry you are going through such a tough time, it’s good that you’ve let us know what’s happening/how you feel. Many people have similar thoughts when coping with so much and we hope you’re okay. 

If you are unable to cope with the distress or despair, it’s very important to tell someone about your feelings or thoughts of suicide. Call your GP and make an urgent appointment. Your GP can make sure you get appropriate help and support.

If it’s outside your GP hours call  111 to reach the NHS 111 service:  http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/Emergencyandurgentcareservices/Pages/NHS-111.aspx 

The Samaritans also provide confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day on 116 123, or by email on jo@samaritans.org.

MIND have information pages on coping with self harm or suicidal feelings based on the experiences of people who’ve been through it that you may find helpful. 

If you are very close to doing something to hurt yourself - call 999 now or go to your nearest A&E department. There should be someone there to support you and make sure you get ongoing support.

You can find more information here: https://www.autism.org.uk/advice-and-guidance/topics/mental-health/suicide

All the best,

ChloeMod