"ASD" is not a disorder & it certainly isn't a mental illness (most of us know that)-YT Tony Attwood on Greta Thunberg

I don't know much about Greta, except that many young people are starting to take activist roles-probably bc most of us that are older feel 'beat down' to stop many of the corrupt things in this world. I had to post this short video, mostly-for Dr. Tony's response where he laughs when ask, "What do you think about ASD as being called a mental illness." His laugh & response, that it's 'last century thinking.' I JUST LOVE HIM!

Parents
  • i find it funny the left seem to use greta thunberg but greta thunberg actually is copying off ted kazynkski and basically got radicalised by him and takes after his views.... and hes a right wing green activist who said that the left wing is toxic and fake and they need to be got rid of first if we are to ever hope achieve any sort of push back against urbanisation because the left wing are all very urban and push for housing estate spams everywhere and making everything into a city. 

the only problem with ted is he started a bombing campaign and got shoved in jail for life. if he stayed outside he could have started a movement to preserve green spaces, hes a smart guy, he could have made it big and then brought up lots of land to protect under his ownership.

• i find it funny the left seem to use greta thunberg but greta thunberg actually is copying off ted kazynkski and basically got radicalised by him and takes after his views.... and hes a right wing green activist who said that the left wing is toxic and fake and they need to be got rid of first if we are to ever hope achieve any sort of push back against urbanisation because the left wing are all very urban and push for housing estate spams everywhere and making everything into a city. 

the only problem with ted is he started a bombing campaign and got shoved in jail for life. if he stayed outside he could have started a movement to preserve green spaces, hes a smart guy, he could have made it big and then brought up lots of land to protect under his ownership.

Children
No Data