Aspergers and psychotic episodes

I am getting very frustrated I need to see an autistic qualified psychiatrist who know about asd and psychosis I have ptsd all traima events I haven't over come any its ruining my life I see the world as a dangerous place a horror story reason's why I got bullied verbally and physically in school no one helped me never got help consequently this how I live my life I can't sense danger in situations or dangerous men school my high school teacher was a pedophile I see everyone as harmful I trust people to easily coz I believe everything literally my aspergers has been took advantage of by people and work placements I'm not able to work coz I had so many knock backs of not being accepted in the world. Bullies printed off pictures of my fears stuck in my face I was screaming out with hands over my ears hear voices see horror figures bullying maybe in the past but as for trauma I'm marked for life can't even go for a walk on my own scared of going anywhere alone worried of being attacked. 

Parents
  • I am so very sorry that you have experienced all this, i was bullied too but not to the extent you were. I have had pyschotic episodes in the past  mainly related to presribed steriods for my lungs.  And sensory overload.  Dear Ellie i wish you well. im new here and have not had a diagnosis but i can see thar theres many people far more knowlegeable than me, so will just not say too much. But my thoughts are with you and i hope that things will improve

• I am so very sorry that you have experienced all this, i was bullied too but not to the extent you were. I have had pyschotic episodes in the past  mainly related to presribed steriods for my lungs.  And sensory overload.  Dear Ellie i wish you well. im new here and have not had a diagnosis but i can see thar theres many people far more knowlegeable than me, so will just not say too much. But my thoughts are with you and i hope that things will improve

Children
No Data