Aspergers and psychotic episodes

I am getting very frustrated I need to see an autistic qualified psychiatrist who know about asd and psychosis I have ptsd all traima events I haven't over come any its ruining my life I see the world as a dangerous place a horror story reason's why I got bullied verbally and physically in school no one helped me never got help consequently this how I live my life I can't sense danger in situations or dangerous men school my high school teacher was a pedophile I see everyone as harmful I trust people to easily coz I believe everything literally my aspergers has been took advantage of by people and work placements I'm not able to work coz I had so many knock backs of not being accepted in the world. Bullies printed off pictures of my fears stuck in my face I was screaming out with hands over my ears hear voices see horror figures bullying maybe in the past but as for trauma I'm marked for life can't even go for a walk on my own scared of going anywhere alone worried of being attacked. 

• I am so very sorry that you have experienced all this, i was bullied too but not to the extent you were. I have had pyschotic episodes in the past  mainly related to presribed steriods for my lungs.  And sensory overload.  Dear Ellie i wish you well. im new here and have not had a diagnosis but i can see thar theres many people far more knowlegeable than me, so will just not say too much. But my thoughts are with you and i hope that things will improve

• It WASN'T YOUR FAULT that you were abused as a child. It was the PERPETRATOR'S FAULT!

The whole issue I have with Trauma and Emotions is that the subjects view everything as personal; ie that there's something wrong they did. YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!

I saw on the internet that MDMA (Ecstasy) can be used to treat PTSD. Armed Forces Men who served in Iraq were given an E, as part of Psychotherapy, and the results were amazing. I'm sure the same benefits will help Incest and Rape survivors.

• Hi Ellie,

You can also check our directory to see if there's an appropriate service / professional in or near your location.

Link here: https://www.autism.org.uk/directory

Best wishes,

Kevin Mod

• It sounds like you need a holiday! Or at least a break - a therapist can help but perhaps also a mentor? It's no good to live life in a state of Torment.

Would you want to do a search on the differences between Boundaries Vs. Abuse? 

Life is going to be full of people who are cruel. And also humans who are kind. How can this group help give you advice to seek out the kind ones?

• You have been through so much and over a long period of time.  You deserve the right help and understanding.  I felt for you reading your post.  I don’t have the expertise to recommend.  I can say that I have dyspraxia with trauma and a life of bullying a Professor of dyspraxia said how both can combine to make mental illness worse. Later on in life I was having psychotic symptoms.  It seems we are learning more about how different things can cause psychosis not just schizophrenia or bipolar.  It would be right for you to get a considered assessment which could help you. We now know that people with PTSD are more likely to get psychosis.  As well would it be good to get some one to do the double checks and who understands both conditions.