Anger within autisim

hey all so i am unsure what group to stick it in but i have noticeing some anger issues which has rsulted in a threat to call the police friom family. i dont know what is causing them and i am kinda no longer able to control it. i am actually scared people are scared of me. i work in retail and am afraid i may hurt someone very badly. any and all advice is needed right now. i have msg my college to see if i can get surpport there. but just want really a place to talk. i have punched my arm multiple times to relive anger. i have hurt 2 memebers of family . jsut need help. please.

Parents
  • Hiya

As with most of us, it sounds like your fight-or-flight system is stuck on 99.9% so you're on a hair-trigger for an adrenaline rush if you get a tiny bit of extra stimulation.    That will cause a Hulk-like response - Hulk Smash!

What do you do to vent your energy?     Do you run or ride a bike?      You need to dissipate the Hulk within.

• Hiya

As with most of us, it sounds like your fight-or-flight system is stuck on 99.9% so you're on a hair-trigger for an adrenaline rush if you get a tiny bit of extra stimulation.    That will cause a Hulk-like response - Hulk Smash!

What do you do to vent your energy?     Do you run or ride a bike?      You need to dissipate the Hulk within.

Children
  • tbf my nickname many years ago was hulk. i really am unsure anymore. i am slowly getting back into a dio im working on and trying to do an event on ets2 befor 11th and then i have a new bed frame coming so my room needs to be reorginised temp. i think it may be change overload saying that i really am unsure