Computer and tablet addiction?

My daughter is 12 and spends practically all day on her tablet or laptop,  I have tried turning the internet off for some of the day but it causes so many arguments,  she's moody when not playing her favourite online games, she shouts at me and her brother.  She literally sits on her bed all day o lying coming out for her dinner.   Does anyone have any advice, or know where I can go for help please?  I cant stand watching her wasting her life away, doing nothing but playing online games. Thankyou

Parents
  • Thankyou all so very much for your advice and opinions,  I have been battling to know if letting her on her "electronics " is right or wrong, my daughter has Aspergers and I am learning all the time about her needs and her ways.  Some of the comments have really made me think.  I really want to do what is right for her and although I don't always make the correct decision I do try very hard. I have decided to let her go on her iPad etc but under the conditions i can check now and again in case there is someone "bad" she is talking too on social media, although she spends hours watching YouTube and playing roblox.  Thankyou again it is really appreciated 

• Thankyou all so very much for your advice and opinions,  I have been battling to know if letting her on her "electronics " is right or wrong, my daughter has Aspergers and I am learning all the time about her needs and her ways.  Some of the comments have really made me think.  I really want to do what is right for her and although I don't always make the correct decision I do try very hard. I have decided to let her go on her iPad etc but under the conditions i can check now and again in case there is someone "bad" she is talking too on social media, although she spends hours watching YouTube and playing roblox.  Thankyou again it is really appreciated 

Children
No Data