Hello, I'm new

just wanted to say Hi as I registered myself here today. 
Not sure how to start here, but I guess I'll find a lot to read here and possible some advice for me as an adult on the spectrum.

Parents
  • New to all this ASD fourm and feel with last 2 months I had it's correct time to do so as really don't known what to next. I have been thrown in to issue that I can't really get out of my head with out going in to many details it took lead more issues in my life of the worse. I have very strong believe that things have made up about myself and very sure I overheard people talking about it but can't say what was said word of word but am sure of it but no one seems to what to listen to me and tell me I have let get in to head. I have tried to say people about it and have contact the other person in middle of this by email and said I am really sorry of all this but don't over do it by trying contact the person as then I will be seen as pain. I feel that lies being said to the person to make look really bad to the person when (I have mess up of sure) but people just make our things up to make out be something it is not. I have been called in past by other person in middle of all this it's fine as nothing happend but I start up again with send emails to this person and other that way out of order by myself but both people reached out make sure I was ok. From Wednesday last week I have seriously believe that things have just being blown up to make look something am not and feel it's just too much to deal with now. Do I take risk off going out to proof the truth but at same time risk everything I got and have and worked so hard over the years if worrying about it all?.

• New to all this ASD fourm and feel with last 2 months I had it's correct time to do so as really don't known what to next. I have been thrown in to issue that I can't really get out of my head with out going in to many details it took lead more issues in my life of the worse. I have very strong believe that things have made up about myself and very sure I overheard people talking about it but can't say what was said word of word but am sure of it but no one seems to what to listen to me and tell me I have let get in to head. I have tried to say people about it and have contact the other person in middle of this by email and said I am really sorry of all this but don't over do it by trying contact the person as then I will be seen as pain. I feel that lies being said to the person to make look really bad to the person when (I have mess up of sure) but people just make our things up to make out be something it is not. I have been called in past by other person in middle of all this it's fine as nothing happend but I start up again with send emails to this person and other that way out of order by myself but both people reached out make sure I was ok. From Wednesday last week I have seriously believe that things have just being blown up to make look something am not and feel it's just too much to deal with now. Do I take risk off going out to proof the truth but at same time risk everything I got and have and worked so hard over the years if worrying about it all?.

Children
No Data