First timer.

I am a 34 year old male with Asperger's syndrome. I've been "officially" diagnosed since I was 19 years old. The "professionals" now think I may have borderline personality disorder. Other than my parents, I have very little to no social interaction. General "life" frightens me. I don't seem to fit in. Anyone else feel the same??

Parents
  • Had an okay week or so, but feel I'm losing my grip , AGAIN. I am trying out a social group on a Thursday (between 6pm and 8pm).  I have restarted psycology appointments, but will be getting a new one in a few weeks. I am nervous, bit I also understand why....i also understand that i have done nothing wrong (even though i always think I have). Been away with relatives fir a few days (the last bank holiday weekend). It was good, but struggled to keep up with them as they are keep fit addict's

• Had an okay week or so, but feel I'm losing my grip , AGAIN. I am trying out a social group on a Thursday (between 6pm and 8pm).  I have restarted psycology appointments, but will be getting a new one in a few weeks. I am nervous, bit I also understand why....i also understand that i have done nothing wrong (even though i always think I have). Been away with relatives fir a few days (the last bank holiday weekend). It was good, but struggled to keep up with them as they are keep fit addict's

Children
No Data