Aspie from [removed by moderator]

Hello Users

My name is Giles [removed by moderator] aged 31 from [removed by moderator]. I have asperger syndrome and would like to meet other sufferers aged 30 to 40 who live in [removed by moderator] and surrounding towns.

(I've removed some of the content from your post because it went against a community rule. Thanks for your understanding. Nellie-Mod)

Parents
  • clovis said:

Mods, we are getting many instances of this with new members. Please add something to the sign in page to make people aware of the measures put in place for thier own safety. Not doing so leads to extra work for all and compromises people's safety which should be of paramount concern.

Hi clovis,

Thank you for this suggestion. We are always looking at ways to update and improve the community and we will take this into consideration.

Thanks once again,

Nellie-Mod

• clovis said:

Mods, we are getting many instances of this with new members. Please add something to the sign in page to make people aware of the measures put in place for thier own safety. Not doing so leads to extra work for all and compromises people's safety which should be of paramount concern.

Hi clovis,

Thank you for this suggestion. We are always looking at ways to update and improve the community and we will take this into consideration.

Thanks once again,

Nellie-Mod

Children
No Data