Aspie from [removed by moderator]

Hello Users

My name is Giles [removed by moderator] aged 31 from [removed by moderator]. I have asperger syndrome and would like to meet other sufferers aged 30 to 40 who live in [removed by moderator] and surrounding towns.

(I've removed some of the content from your post because it went against a community rule. Thanks for your understanding. Nellie-Mod)

• Hi Giles, I'm a similar age to yourself with aspergers. Welcome to the forum.

• clovis said:

Mods, we are getting many instances of this with new members. Please add something to the sign in page to make people aware of the measures put in place for thier own safety. Not doing so leads to extra work for all and compromises people's safety which should be of paramount concern.

Hi clovis,

Thank you for this suggestion. We are always looking at ways to update and improve the community and we will take this into consideration.

Thanks once again,

Nellie-Mod

• In my opinion, it is actually much more important to anonymise the name rather than where the person is from. There is a legitimate need to be able to exchange tips about living in certain places e.g. there might be active groups or clubs in an area that someone might be informed about without compromising anyones safety.

• No need to apologise. The privacy rules should be made clearer during the sign-up process, its not your fault.

• I did not intend to break any rules and I apologise for doing so

• Hi and welcome

For your own safety you should abide by the forum rules and not include your name in posts or any other details that could identify or locate you. Might be an idea to change your username possibly.

Mods, we are getting many instances of this with new members. Please add something to the sign in page to make people aware of the measures put in place for thier own safety. Not doing so leads to extra work for all and compromises people's safety which should be of paramount concern.