Hi new to all this

hi, I would just like to say hi to you all, I am a 55 year old lady, who is suspected to have Aspergers. It's been with me all my life I'm just beginning to learn why things have been the way they have and why life has been such a struggle? 

Parents
  • Blues said:

I agree with you, especially the cats and dogs Bit. Square peg round hole. I've always strived to be someone, but Never achieved that which I want, to fit in with society. But I just don't. Throughout my life(I'm 41 now), I have been called strange, a rare one, completely odd, the usual narrow minded stuff. Now I may soon have an answer to why i do things the way I do them. Why I found school so very hard. Why I prefer retreating into my imagination to escape the world so frightening outside.

Maybe I am an eccentric so and so, or a recluse. But I'm also a person, with feelings. I just get so frustrated when other people cannot see things in the way I can. Like when I create a song, it's never as beautiful as it is in my mind, and I want others to experience that beauty. 

Wonderful!  Same here with all of that. 

Welcome to our world, Blues!  It's far more interesting than the NT one.

• Blues said:

I agree with you, especially the cats and dogs Bit. Square peg round hole. I've always strived to be someone, but Never achieved that which I want, to fit in with society. But I just don't. Throughout my life(I'm 41 now), I have been called strange, a rare one, completely odd, the usual narrow minded stuff. Now I may soon have an answer to why i do things the way I do them. Why I found school so very hard. Why I prefer retreating into my imagination to escape the world so frightening outside.

Maybe I am an eccentric so and so, or a recluse. But I'm also a person, with feelings. I just get so frustrated when other people cannot see things in the way I can. Like when I create a song, it's never as beautiful as it is in my mind, and I want others to experience that beauty. 

Wonderful!  Same here with all of that. 

Welcome to our world, Blues!  It's far more interesting than the NT one.

Children
No Data