hello

Ummm, recently watched a programme on tv with my wife about Aspergers, the wife said that it was me down to a tee, so I have done the NAS test for Aspergers and scored a great big 38.! Not bad going for someone who has served in the Royal Engineers Bomb Disposal Regiment and spent 10 years as a police officer after that.

It has put some things into context though, and I'm going to see my GP next week to see about getting a proper diagnosis or whatever it is they do. At the moment everything is a bit odd, I always knew that I was a bit different, but never thought it could be this.

Parents
  • Sounds like you need to change to another practice (if that's feasible where you live).  Having a diagnosis has helped me start to understand myself and make sense of things, so don't be discouraged, it's worth persisting.

• Sounds like you need to change to another practice (if that's feasible where you live).  Having a diagnosis has helped me start to understand myself and make sense of things, so don't be discouraged, it's worth persisting.

Children
No Data