seven years of hell

Hi there i have just been diagnosed with ASD and you could say my journey is one less travelled.

I feel i have been fighting ASD all my life as a early diagnosis was never made. i never got that opportunity.I often wondered why something was never right.

my first year lead me to loosing my job due to ASD, i was already depressed and anxious but it lead to further depression,

my second year my doctor finally referred me to a physcologist which by the #

third year i was told i needed referring to learning diffuculties classes ,a whole year went by eventually leading to my fourth year they finally diagnosed me with dsylexia

i was sent for another years course to overcome this dsylexia in which at the end of this they told me they could no longer help me and i was referred back to my doctor

in the fifth year my doctor had exhausted all other avenues and i was referred to heathy minds. as i had already been to most of the institutions who offered help

in my sixth year my doctor finally referred me to a clinic for a ASD assesment .finally in my seventh year i was diagnosed with ASD and learning diffuculties.This lead to futher depression and anxiety which was linked to the ASD.

Now my doctor has referred me to a psychiatrist for them to get me the correct help i need.

I feel the best way to deal with ASD is to keep fighting it,  As it has given me strength

as my writing is somewhat lacking, i have had to beg someone to help me get this put in writing what i have been through.

and still my journey is now carrying on .

Parents Reply Children
No Data