Im new here and a very worried parent

Hi everyone my son got diagnosed with asd about 3 months ago as you can imagine we was devastated, what makes things worse is I suffer with an Anxiety disorder myself and when the paediatrician said the word autism I went into melt down thinking the worse , so I would be grateful for any information regarding the best therapys etc we are willing to pay private if we have to , we have heard so many different things which would be the beSt way forward we are also looking to do the dairy gluten free diet for Harry s hehasbeey sensitive tummy , thanku all for your support :) X

Parents
  • Yea sure my son will be 3 in October he is starting pre school then , he isn't speaking yet and gets very frustrated,he also seems to have lots of meltdowns but not sure if some of them are the terrible two tantrums it's very confusing , his understanding is poor as well I feel so isolated x

• Yea sure my son will be 3 in October he is starting pre school then , he isn't speaking yet and gets very frustrated,he also seems to have lots of meltdowns but not sure if some of them are the terrible two tantrums it's very confusing , his understanding is poor as well I feel so isolated x

Children
No Data