Project Autism!

Hello! I'm Abi Lloyd, I am 17 and I am currently studying product design at A level! I need your help in my project. My project is to design and make an educational product (e.g toy) for children with autism which is targeted at a specific problem children with autism face! I'd love your support by quickly filling in my online questionnaire to help me gather information for this project.

www.surveymonkey.com/.../QQ6NWN8

Many thanks!

Abi

Parents
  • I think what you want to do is a great idea, it is a shame there are not more people who want to identify and recognise specific needs and do something special. What age range do you want to do this for?

This is your first starting point as then you will be able to determine what type of product you want to create based on health and safety as young kids put things in their mouths etc.

I would suggest that you incorporate somehow COLOURS

• I think what you want to do is a great idea, it is a shame there are not more people who want to identify and recognise specific needs and do something special. What age range do you want to do this for?

This is your first starting point as then you will be able to determine what type of product you want to create based on health and safety as young kids put things in their mouths etc.

I would suggest that you incorporate somehow COLOURS

Children
No Data