New Forum Member!

Hello all. I'm a Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistant to a 6 year old child with autism. I'm very new to working with children and am keen to research topics and to find out if anyone has the same/similar issues and can help with advice and tips! I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help! :)

Parents
  • Hi everyone, 

I have just become a member for this website and am new to this. 

I had been previously worked within an ASD facility in a mainstream school for the past few years. I have been working alongside children with Autism for the last 7 years. 

I am starting up a new role as a personal assistant to children and young adults.

Please leave any advice on getting involved with parents in east Sussex who are looking for a PA for their children .

I would highly appreciate also any information relating to personal assistants and useful tips on getting started.

Thank you for your time. 

• Hi everyone, 

I have just become a member for this website and am new to this. 

I had been previously worked within an ASD facility in a mainstream school for the past few years. I have been working alongside children with Autism for the last 7 years. 

I am starting up a new role as a personal assistant to children and young adults.

Please leave any advice on getting involved with parents in east Sussex who are looking for a PA for their children .

I would highly appreciate also any information relating to personal assistants and useful tips on getting started.

Thank you for your time. 

Children
No Data