Hi to all

Hi everyone I am a new member to this site, I am a 28 year old farther to zak who is 2 and autistic, ptoud to be his dad and cherish every little quirk he has. Yes he can be a handful but he makes up for that with a smile and a laugh, would not have him any other way as its the quirks that distinguish him fot the amazing person he is and will become. Look forward to sharing and hearing everyone elses experiences.

Parents
  • Yes that is a good idea, planning a family trip next year and already started putting things into place by putting the holiday into story for him, looked at shirts for him, me, auntie and grandparents about autism and rotate who wears them just so people can understand if he does have a moment. taking him to the airport a few times before now and then just to try help prepare him for what is coming. Did see online somebody that printed a slip saying about there child having autism and if have any questions gave there seat number and said come and ask then asked for them to be handed out on the plane. Was a shame because really wanted surprise him with a trip to see mickey but just be impossible as would throw routine and really unsettle him. youll have let us know how this goes hopefully can nick some of your ideas lol.

• Yes that is a good idea, planning a family trip next year and already started putting things into place by putting the holiday into story for him, looked at shirts for him, me, auntie and grandparents about autism and rotate who wears them just so people can understand if he does have a moment. taking him to the airport a few times before now and then just to try help prepare him for what is coming. Did see online somebody that printed a slip saying about there child having autism and if have any questions gave there seat number and said come and ask then asked for them to be handed out on the plane. Was a shame because really wanted surprise him with a trip to see mickey but just be impossible as would throw routine and really unsettle him. youll have let us know how this goes hopefully can nick some of your ideas lol.

Children
No Data