Hi to all

Hi everyone I am a new member to this site, I am a 28 year old farther to zak who is 2 and autistic, ptoud to be his dad and cherish every little quirk he has. Yes he can be a handful but he makes up for that with a smile and a laugh, would not have him any other way as its the quirks that distinguish him fot the amazing person he is and will become. Look forward to sharing and hearing everyone elses experiences.

Parents
  • Yeh it's the looks and remarks that get to you I've learned to tell people that are looking and say if they have any questions about it then now is the time to ask, they tend apologise or put head down and walk away. Zak has a little scream at the mo for excitement that and running on the spot lol. Even when the hard days are over and put him to bed I still say wouldn't have him any other way. Relaxed

• Yeh it's the looks and remarks that get to you I've learned to tell people that are looking and say if they have any questions about it then now is the time to ask, they tend apologise or put head down and walk away. Zak has a little scream at the mo for excitement that and running on the spot lol. Even when the hard days are over and put him to bed I still say wouldn't have him any other way. Relaxed

Children
No Data