Daughter in her early twenties

Hi, I'm new to the NAS. My daughter, in her twenties, is at university . We are still having many challenges with her behaviour. Would love to chat with people in a similar situation.

Parents
  • I'm glad I could help. Looking at what you said, I can't really tell any more than you what the problem may have been. If she'll let you I'd suggest that you talk to her about it, get her point of view and tell her yours. That was never an option with me and my father as I'd have a panic attack just at the thought of being so close to him, but it doesn't sound from what you're saying as though your daughter's scared of you.

• I'm glad I could help. Looking at what you said, I can't really tell any more than you what the problem may have been. If she'll let you I'd suggest that you talk to her about it, get her point of view and tell her yours. That was never an option with me and my father as I'd have a panic attack just at the thought of being so close to him, but it doesn't sound from what you're saying as though your daughter's scared of you.

Children
No Data