Hello everyone. Early stages,wanting diagnosis and second visit to GP.

Hello everyone my names Steven and i'm 29, i'll try to be as consise and as accurate as i can be and i'd appreciate any feed back, Thank you.

I had trouble being in School as a Child. In Primery School was branded as lasy up until Yr6 where i ended up attending some sort of centre out of School, i can't remember much of this or the feeling though i can remember the inside of my Headmasters Car whom took me there. I now know that his car at the time was a 1st model of the Rover 400 and since i have been able to identify the Stain Glass windows that i remember from that centre in can now identfy the location of this this centre as a result of passing by inprevious years.

At Secondry School i had much the same troubles and from Yr7 to Yr9 i'd moved 2 Schools. I never had any Friends and wasnt able to make any, my interest in certern subjects was quielled by peoples bulling and teachers lach of ability to see or identifiy how interested i was and most were messing about.

From leaving School i went to College and up on Leaning that they were just Teaching me at level 1 after 2 years i left feeling that this was a waste of time and they had let me down, I was under the impession that i was studing level2 after an early departure from School.

From then age of 18 i got my first job at 21 after being unemployed. My first Job was at Tesco on nights filling shelves and doing odd warehouse work while the shop was closed, after 2.5 years i left Tesco. After which i picked up a job as a Maintenance man at McDonalds near my home, id been a customer after each shift at Tesco for 2 years.

My Maintenace job by the end i was responsable of repairs to the fabric of the Building 'more than ican explain here' and contractors for specilist jobs.

I ordered the stock which was around £50,000 a month and orded the operational supplies with a budget of £800 per month though i could achive this easly in £650 per month with strict and reasonable controls and accurate proscedures    

After this i started and finished my Taxi Liesence, as i thought i could learn at College and do this as its flexible.

I want to go to college to do Enginnering but worry abut my ability to be able to finish it.

Lately i have no idea whats happend or me or how to explain it, i use to be able to analise things and explain it in a logical context.

Now i feel confused, working on the Taxi 'which has been a year and a half' i have no idea how to process this. it feels like to much has happened i have non idea what to make of it. 

I use to be able to put everything into order and now it feels like so much has happend i have no idea what to make of it. 

I use to be able to anilise peoples behviour now it feels that its moving to fast for me to anilize.

Any questions Pleas ask as it helps me as much as you thanks Steven...

Parents
  • steven said:

I had a feeling i should wright stuff down too but it never seems to put my mind in the same place as when i've writtern it, just looks like words on paper. Though through doing this in the past i have been able to explain stuff though it hasn't ment exactly the same to me as when i have writtern it.

I think it may be because we only connect with how we really feel when we are alone. For me, it is easiest in the early hours of the morning. I write down what I am thinking, then I can sleep better.

If it starts to look like just words on paper, maybe it is because you are stressed by the thought of dealing with people or situations and have pushed feelings into the back ground. If you just hand them the paper, they will know that you find it difficult to communicate feelings to people directly.

When you write it, it is what you thought at that moment. You move on all the time. I sometimes read what I have written, and then talk to someone. It comes out slightly different, because I have moved forward a little.

Writing is a good way to begin to understand what you feel about things. If you keep it for a while, you will see that you have got some issues out of your system and feel better.

Re needing time to think. If you talk with your support worker, but become stumped for a reply, you may think of something later. You could write down what you would reply, if they were still there after you have had time to think. You can send it to them, or keep it as a reminder for next time you meet. That way, they will learn that sometimes you need time to think about things and like to reply later.

Stress can leave you without words. Interacting with people is stressful and thoughts can be fleeting and easily forgotten.

I hope you enjoy you flat and independance. Best wishes.

• steven said:

I had a feeling i should wright stuff down too but it never seems to put my mind in the same place as when i've writtern it, just looks like words on paper. Though through doing this in the past i have been able to explain stuff though it hasn't ment exactly the same to me as when i have writtern it.

I think it may be because we only connect with how we really feel when we are alone. For me, it is easiest in the early hours of the morning. I write down what I am thinking, then I can sleep better.

If it starts to look like just words on paper, maybe it is because you are stressed by the thought of dealing with people or situations and have pushed feelings into the back ground. If you just hand them the paper, they will know that you find it difficult to communicate feelings to people directly.

When you write it, it is what you thought at that moment. You move on all the time. I sometimes read what I have written, and then talk to someone. It comes out slightly different, because I have moved forward a little.

Writing is a good way to begin to understand what you feel about things. If you keep it for a while, you will see that you have got some issues out of your system and feel better.

Re needing time to think. If you talk with your support worker, but become stumped for a reply, you may think of something later. You could write down what you would reply, if they were still there after you have had time to think. You can send it to them, or keep it as a reminder for next time you meet. That way, they will learn that sometimes you need time to think about things and like to reply later.

Stress can leave you without words. Interacting with people is stressful and thoughts can be fleeting and easily forgotten.

I hope you enjoy you flat and independance. Best wishes.

Children
No Data